Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm growing!!!

It seems like I was growing before everyone's eyes this weekend! I took this first pic on Saturday and I have little baby pooch on my stomach.



Then on Monday I hit 16 weeks and took another pic in the same outfit. Much bigger pooch this time! Looks like this little boy wants to show us he is growing!



At 16 weeks the baby is about 4.5 in and 2.5 oz. They compare the baby this week to an avacado. I have been told from many friends that even if you don't look pregnant up until now between 16 and 20 weeks you will be amazed at how you grow! I think that will hold very true to me based on the last few days! My weekly e-mail also said that the baby will double his weight over the next few weeks and grow another couple of inches so due to multiple requests I guess I will have to keep everyone more regularly updated on the belly pics in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Well you are lucky because I looked like I was about 7-9 months pregnant at 5 months. It was worse with the 2nd. My 10lb sacks of sugar were noticeable right away. LOL