Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

19 Weeks!

I am 19 weeks today and feeling much better... FINALLY! I had my 4th doctors appointment today and everything is still moving along perfectly. I am measuring right on track, feeling the baby move, and as the Doctor put it "You tested negative for everything we wanted you to test negative for." I guess that is from all the blood work at my last appointment. I am having some round ligament stretching which I feel as a sharp pain in my side when I stand up too fast or sneeze. No biggie... just means everything in there is stretching out. I get to go back next week for a more fun appointment. My second trimester ultrasound and screening. They will look at everything and make sure it all looks normal. If so it might be the last time we get to see the baby until his debut!


The baby is starting to grow more rapidly now at this phase of the pregnancy. He is roughly half a foot and half a pound! On average at 19 weeks a baby measures 6 in from head to rump and weighs 8.5 oz. This week we are a large tomato!


It's really hard to believe that in just a few months we have come from here:



To a giant tomato! It only gets bigger from here!

2 comments:

Jessim said...

A half pound tomato! That is some vegetable garden you've got there!

Chione said...

So excited for you guys! Sitting here at 16 weeks and heading to my own OB appointment this morning. I'm starting to feel better myself and my appetite is starting to come back as well. Yay!

Love all your posts!

BTW, I found out that Jennifer and Ethan are 3 weeks behind me. =) Looks like we're having a baby boom!