Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Butterflies and Bubbles

So I am officially feeling the baby move now!! It is exciting to finally have some indication that the baby is in there other than throwing up! Since I am almost 18 weeks and still not showing it is also reassuring to know that everything is all right in there and the baby is growing.

I have read a lot about what this is supposed to feel like and most say it feels like butterflies or gas bubbles. I don't really think it feels too much like either but I don't have anything better to describe the feeling. It is just something kind of moving low in your stomach.

I mostly feel the baby when I am sitting and it seems to become most active when I am eating. I first started to feel it last weekend. Brad and I were out and about and stopped to get Sonic for lunch. I told Brad I could feel the baby moving and he said "Yeah he is saying quit dropping those tater tots on my head!!" We thought it was pretty funny. I feel the baby every once in a while if I am laying down or standing but I almost always feel him when I am eating now. It is a pretty cool experience!

3 comments:

Jessim said...

Thats so exciting!

Laura Gruner said...

Congratulations!!! Such a wonderful feeling!

Jenny Hipp said...

Yeah! So fun! The movements will only get strong and strong! It's like having a constant companion with you! I'm so excited for you! Has Brad been able to feel it yet?