Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Big Kicks!!

Since Brad has the camera right now I can't post as many update pics but I thought I would still keep you updated on Baby M. I am feeling the baby pretty much every day now! It is exciting. It has gone from just a little movement every few days a couple of weeks ago to lots of movement every day! The kicks are also getting bigger. At the end of last week Brad was determined to feel what I was feeling so we sat there for a couple of hours with his hand on my stomach. Finally on Friday the baby gave a great big kick and Daddy got to feel his little soccer player!

The baby is still most active when I am sitting and I usually get some movement after meals. As a matter of fact, I had donuts this week for the first time since being pregnant and the baby was very excited! He was jumping with joy over the donuts. I think he thought I had been holding out on him all this time!

No comments: