Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Baby Bedding

Guess what we got for baby bedding??? Airplanes! This is actually an old Pottery Barn collection that I found while we were living in Ohio a few years ago. I don't have all the pieces just a bumper and a couple of shams but I plan to just be creative and coordinate the rest of the room right along.


There are several different primary colored airplanes on the bedding. I am hoping that I might be able to paint some pics for the wall copying this design. We will see how creative I really am.


This is a full size pillow sham. Obviously not so functional for a nursery so we might hang it on the wall or find some other creative use for it.




This sham is much more useful. It is just a throw pillow size so I can use it to decorate the crib or toss it in a chair.


I really love the bedding. I think it is perfect for our little boy. There is a lot of white, which I am thinking isn't ideal for a baby and all the things that come out of his body, but we will see how it goes... I am looking forward to bringing all the details together and having fun decorating.

2 comments:

Jessim said...

That is so so so cute!

Make sure to not use (or at least look into the pros/cons) the bumper until your baby is old enough to roll himself without effort- when they first learn how to roll they can roll into it, but not UNroll off of it, and it's the same issue as comforters and pillows in cribs.

It's always a toss up between that and getting legs stuck in the crib slats. So much to worry about with babies...

But I love love love the airplane.

Laura Gruner said...

It's the same bedding we have for Levi :) Check ebay! Lots of people have pieces of this collection that are new that they're selling - but I'm sure you're creative enough to not need ebay!